Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Explanation by Facebook

Today I received this following email from Facebook explaining why my account had been canceled:

Hi Pierrette,

A photo that you uploaded was removed for violating Facebook's Terms of Use. Photos containing drug use, nudity, or other graphic or sexually suggestive content are not allowed, nor are photos that depict violence or that attack an individual or group. Unfortunately, for technical reasons, we are unable to provide further information about the removed photo.

In order to prevent this from happening in the future, please refrain from posting photos of this kind and remove any that still exist on the site. For more information on conduct prohibited by Facebook, please read our Terms of Use, which can be accessed by clicking on the "terms" link at the bottom of any Facebook page.

Thanks for your understanding,

Roy
User Operations
Facebook

So it does seem that the photo I me nursing my son was the reason why my account got canceled.

Since Facebook has given me my account back I have added a few additional nursing images lets see what happens.

No comments: