Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Surprise - Baby Shower

On Saturday (February 9th) my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law threw me a surprise shower. I was a bit suspicious, since no one had mentioned they were giving me a shower, that this might be one, but I kept on telling myself that it was not going to be one, just in case it wasn't. I have to admit that deep down inside, I wanted it to be a shower I am guilty of this.

When we got there, I saw my friends car and it gave it away, but I did not mention anything to Geoff. However, when we got to the house I was overwhelmed as to how many people were there: the house was full to brim. Thank you all so much for coming.




Both Geoff and I had a great time. As we place all the presents in their rightful place in our house we will post some pictures, so all of you can brag about the wonderful loot you got baby Wiseman.

On the weekend we positioned the Frog Pod, a very fun contraption to place Baby Wiseman's bath toys and shampoo away in.

What would a baby shower be without games? Tara had a few up her sleeves, a very fun crossword puzzle that I still think to this day is unsolvable, however I did give up halfway when Rebecca and Steffan came down with the little one. She is so adorable.


I also judged a blind-folded diapering contest. There were three teams: young men, young ladies and relatives. The boys gave the ladies their moneys worth.


However it was Danielle for the young ladies that came out on top. Recent years of tons of cloth diapers on Morgan and Leah paid off:



Thank you all once more for a great day. Like every good baby shower, it ended by rolling up a small child in a carpet:
Barbara has already posted her photos of the shower to her Flickr account; Geoffrey's will follow soon.

No comments: