Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Day 2 early labour

Today has been much different then yesterday. ( I would have posted earlier but I was having server issues with blogger).

I slept all morning once I woke up I tried to track the contractions but there was nothing to track. Then the midwives came over to check my BP once again everything was normal. Around lunch the contractions started again but this time they were extra week and all over the place. After lunch I lied down and they stopped.

I spent a relaxing day until around 7pm (supper time) the contraction started again this time they were about 10 - 25 mins apart however they lasted each time over 5 mins. A little more intense then yesterday but still not painful.

Tomorow morning we will try some natural techniques to encourage labour but for now I am going to go try to sleep.

No comments: