Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2008

trying trying succeeded (maybe)

Before Christmas we bought a Summer Infant Prenatal Listening System;  this gadget cost us $30(taxes included) and was supposed to let us listen to baby heart from the comfort of our own home.  We tried every day for a bit then got frustrated and tried every Saturday finally last weekend we heart a faint galloping noise - Baby.  It claims you can hear baby from week 20 it took us until week 32.  Geoff says it because mommy is defective (in the sweetest possible way you can say that) my placenta is in the front so it creates an acoustical barrier between the outside world and baby.  I would love to know if this gadget actually works so if any of my friends in the future are with baby let me know and I can lend this to you and see if you have better luck.

No comments: