Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

13 weeks 6 days

I have been ping-ponging back and forth between cloth diapers vs disposable diapers. I don't like the idea of the amount of waste that is created when using disposable diapers but on the other hand don't like the idea of using bleach on something that touches chou chou's little bum. Tonight at Yoga Class the pre-class discussion was on diapers and after hearing someone else experience and that they did it all without using one drop of bleach it's making me want to do cloth. Tara has a bunch of cloth diapers we can use so cost wise it wont be too much if we use hers. She has some new ones and some used ones I think I will only take the new ones since I know she washed hers with bleach. That's it, I think I convinced myself we are going to try cloth.

For those wondering baby is doing well we have our second midwife appointment on Wednesday. On the other hand mama feels like she needs a bit of pampering so tomorrow night we are going for a manicure and pedicure.

No comments: