Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sorry for being absent...

I always tell myself that I am going to make sure I blog at least twice a week if not more frequently and well life happens....

I don't know how blogger moms that update their site everyday do it - cause I can't - well anymore.

I am going to give you a condensed version of what I have been up to for the last week and a bit - and hopefully I will have time to elaborate on some of them a bit latter.

  • Memere and Pepere are visiting
  • Garden is mostly planted - frost attacks - we win
  • C Monster get a doll house
  • I make a bed for C Monster dolls - as per his request
  • C Monster get new shoes - he must sleep, eat - basically live in them
  • I make broccoli waffles - not my best creation but edible
  • C Monster vocabulary expands at mad speeds
  • "I am working girl again" - my boss is horrible (he he he I love you Geoff)
  • C Monster learns to unlock doors
  • E Monster gives me flowers 
  • Mothers Day comes and goes
I am sure many other things happened but these are the ones that stick in my head at this time.

No comments: