We had more bread crumbs that I knew what to do with, so I searched for easy recipes that would use them up. This is a variation of a recipe I found on allRecipes.com.
The recipe was a hit so it is now part of my YummySoup recipe book.
● 4 tbsp olive oil
● 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
● 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with oil.
2. Toss potato wedges in oil, and roll in bread crumbs. Place wedges on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn wedges; cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.