Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tasty Tuesdays - Oven baked potato wedges

We had more bread crumbs that I knew what to do with, so I searched for easy recipes that would use them up. This is a variation of a recipe I found on allRecipes.com.
The recipe was a hit so it is now part of my YummySoup recipe book.

Ingredients:

● 4 tbsp olive oil
● 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
● 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with oil.

2. Toss potato wedges in oil, and roll in bread crumbs. Place wedges on prepared baking sheet.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn wedges; cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.

Tasty Tuesday Button

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! My family loves potatoes any way you can make them! Your soup recipe book was neat!
-Kim

Jerralea said...

Sounds great, but how do you season the bread crumbs?

Pierrette said...

@ Jerralea

I used different seasoning each time. Cajun seasoning is nice or Italian seasoning.

Sometimes I just make stuff up too...