Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

cupcake madness

Christophe party came and went...

A few days before his party I started baking vegan cupcakes I think I made around 60 in total. I needed some for our house, at Bizzy Bee and for a Wee Hands Party we were going to.


We ended up just dropping off the cupcakes to WeeHands because Christophe had been feeling under the weather for a few days and we figured it was best to rest before his big day; the last thing we wanted was to have to cancel his party because he was sick.

March 1, 2009 came and Christophe had a bit of a runny nose (but what child does not it was cold season in Toronto) but was feeling well otherwise - so we were a go for the party.

We had so many friends join us at Bizzy Bee, for the festivities; then at our home with our family.

We wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the great presents; Christophe had a blast opening them all at the house.

I plan on writing a few reviews about some of them and posting to the blog.

We also took some picture, one day when life is less crazy I will post some.

No comments: