Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

1 month has gone

I can not believe April 1st marks one month since little Christophe was born. Time has just flown by.

Today just after lunch and before the crazy wind storm picked up, we went for a walk to the post office. I had a few letters to mail. This was my first time out of the house with him solo. It's crazy how many people stop to ask how old he is and compliment me on my beautiful little boy.

Tomorrow memere and pepere arrive from Moncton to meet their first grandchild. They will be visiting for 2 weeks. I am sure they are anxious to meet Chistophe as there trip has now been delayed twice. The first time my dad had the stomach flu and the second time the flight got canceled due to engine trouble. They are not the first from my side of the family to meet the little one as my sister was here for a few days last week. We will talk about her visit in another post.

We are now waiting for papa to get home and make us some supper as I am using my new found skill at one handed typing while holding Christophe sleeping to write this.

No comments: