Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

UPDATED - Looking for good deals

I love buying things second hand or gently used as I like to say. You save money and you stop things from ending up in the our landfills. On top of all the second hand stores in Toronto a great way to get good finds are Mom to Mom Sales. For anyone that is not familiar with Mom to Mom Sales they are like huge yard sales with multiple sellers and only baby and kid items.

Here are a few of the up-coming ones in the GTA. If anyone knows about any other sales please feel free to post them in the comments.

May 4 - Children Pillage in the Village I have never been to this one however once I have checked it out this year will let you know what I think.

May 31 - Greenmom Spring Market
- Seem like a great place to get all the new eco-friendly gear for your wee one

June 14 - Markham - Always a good one arrive early

No comments: