Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

GETTING ORGANIZED - CLOSET

Here is another post in my series of getting organized.  With a new house comes trying to organize all your things so they work in your new space.  I have a lot of jewellery, mostly thanks to my amazing husband that has good taste in jewellery. I need a place that is easy to store it and in view or I forget what I have and end up just wearing the same 3 pairs of earrings.  I have a great little jewellery box that is about 10 years old that I have totally outgrown so I started thinking what could I use for my jewellery.

A few years back I had seen at the One of a Kind Show in toronto a wooden jewellery rack by Bijoux Display Company that you can hang on your wall.  I never got it because at the old house I really did not have room for it, but now that we have moved it works perfectly in my closet. And voila all my jewellery perfectly organized and easy to find.

No comments: