Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER CHEZ LES WISEMAN

Easter this year was pretty simple. As neither Geoff or I celebrate easter as a religious holiday it's really all about C Monster.  On Friday night he planted magic jelly beans in the garden and a lollypop grew overnight for him.

Then Saturday afternoon papa and C monster started colouring his eggs, that they had so carefully emptied all week.



Then in the evening I helped C Monster make his easter train and this morning we filled it up.


Last night the easter bunny also visited and left a trail of eggs behind for C Monster along with a chocolate surprise at the end. (Pictures to come papa took these)

He also received a few easter packages in the mail from my family - thank you guys!

Now as I relax with my day to myself C Monster and papa are of to the skate park.


No comments: