Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

return from ?

I am not sure how long it's been since my last post; life got the better of me. I guess that is not a bad thing. I've decided to take this blog in a new direction and try to write a tidbit every day or so. I want to keep the post relevant to want is going on in our lives more of a little day to day diary.

The thing that stands out the most about yesterday is poo and snow; however not combined.

Yesterday it snowed for what felt like the first time all winter - C monster immediately asked to go play in the snow. I think he had been waiting for snow since Christmas - in his words each time we saw the tiny amounts of snow Toronto had "more sno; more sno" all while signing we word more and with his bottom lip turn over like he was about to cry. We spent I think a good 2 to 3 hours out in the snow as it was coming down; C monster did some shoveling; some snow throwing and was even though the art of mini snowmen building by our neighbor.

Now the reason why I say poo is that well we actually convinced C monster to use the potty instead of having a poo in his bath last night. - This is huge in our house.

No comments: