Let's start by saying thank you to Lisa from Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 for nominating me - be sure to take a peek at her blog. I feel a bit horrible as she nominated me almost a month ago; however life has been too "grand" and busy for me to keep up with many of my blogging duties.
I have to name 5 reasons why LIFE is GRAND and then award 5 others...
So, here are my reasons:
1. I have healthy baby boy that is about to turn one.
2. I am fortunate enough to be able to stay at home with my son instead of going back to work.
3. I have the best husband in the world - he is crazy supportive.
4. Health and happiness - I am finally at a place in my life that I am happy with who I am and what I do. It took many long years to get here; maybe one day I will blog about my journey.
5. This reason is purely "monetary", I am 30, own a home (with my husband), a car (an old one), and we are close to having all my student loans paid off.
Now, for my nominations:
1. Micheline from La familia Zet-Girouard
2. Kim from The "greening" days chez SHAKER family
3. The Diva from Little Rock Star
4. Shanilie from A mom's Love
5. Danielle from New Mommy Rant
Congratulations Ladies on the Life is Grand Award! You have all been a great help to me…even if you didn't know it.