Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

weird dreams

They say being pregnant often means you will get strange dreams. Well last night I had this dream that I received a carved decorative cucumber for Xmas from Jen (an old friend I have not seen in ages) The artist was her husband and this was his new form of art. I also had another ream that geoff was away on business (he sorta is right now) and that his boss I think witch was a mobster decided to pay for us our 10 children and the wives and children of his other employees all to fly down to see there husbands. It seemed that he had been away for 5 years or so. I hope this is not a sign of how many kids we are going to have I don't think I can handle 10 :-)

I find I have been dreaming more and more I have always been a vivid dreamer but now it seams like every night I have 5 or 6 different stories in my head and all of them are crazy.

No comments: