Some of our family members have already started purchasing presents for baby. To ensure that we minimize the chance of getting duplicates or if some of you are wondering what to get for baby please check out our registry:
You can also get to the registry by clicking on the registry button on the right had side of this blog.
here is the quick tour as to how the registry works.
1. The item description is in black bold
2. The store were we saw it at is in black
3. The blue lettering is additional information that you may find helpful
4. In red to the left hand side you can see the quantity we want of an item
5. If you click the buy online button this will bring you to a link with an image of the item you do not need to buy it from this place this is mostly to make things easier by helping you out with a visual picture
6. The price you see indicated in brackets after the store is an estimate only
7. THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART ONCE YOU DECIDE TO SPOIL OUR BABY AND BUY SOMETHING PLEASE COME BACK TO THE WEBSITE AND CLICK ON THE SMALL SQUARE TO THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE ITEM. THIS WILL BRING YOU TO ANOTHER PAGE WERE IT WILL ASK YOU TO ENTER THE QUANTITY YOU PURCHASED AND A CODE WORK THE CODE WORD CAN BE ANYTHING THIS IS JUST SO YOU CAN COME BACK AND UNDO WHAT YOU JUST DID. ONCE ALL IS FILLED UP CLICK ON SHOW GIFT AS PURCHASED BUTTON. DOING THIS WILL UPDATE THE REGISTRY AND ENSURE OTHER DON'T GET TEMPTED TO BUY THE SAME ITEM AS YOU.
I would like to point out that we don't expect anything for anyone we just want to make life a bit easier for those of you who want to spoil baby.
Feel free to pass the registry info along to anyone that you know that is inquiring about baby gifts.
Thank you in advance if you plan to spoil our little one.
Love Pierrette, Geoff and baby.