Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I am no longer a vegetarian...

OK before anyone thinks I am ill... I am not talking about me.

Last weekend Christophe was playing on the kitchen floor with some pots and pans, and then suddenly it got really quiet. I had forgotten that Geoff had fed the cats wet food that morning, and I am sure you've figured it out by now: Christophe was covered in cat food with some around his mouth.

We are still planning on raising him a vegetarian but he has been tainted with Turkey and giblets (I think). Instead of freaking out we just laugh at this one and are assured by the fact that we only buy really good cat food that only use human grade ingredients.

1 comment:

Geoffrey Wiseman said...

I think it was Tuna rather than Turkey, but I'm not sure it matters much /which/ catfood you let your son eat. ;)