We made these cake pops for a Valentines day party that was at our house for C and all his friends. They may look complicated but it was one of the easiest things I have ever made.
- Buy pound cake cut it up in hearts with a cookie cutter
- Stick popsicle sticks in the bottom
- Freeze overnight
- Use store bought frosting (this is important) melt it in the microwave stirring every 30 seconds on medium heat
- Once it's pretty liquidy dip your frozen cake pops in; let extra frosting drip off
- It's good if you can find a way to stand up the cake pops while they dry not to mess up the frosting on the back
- Once dry, decorate as pleased
- Store in refrigerator until ready to eat (you can pull out about an hour before)
This was Geoff Valentines day present C Monster selected the tool box and then said we need fill it with tools. When I asked what kind off tools he said tool treats.
Valentines day breakfast at the Wiseman's. Heart shaped Wow Butter and Honey sandwich with a side of chocolate dots and oranges.