Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FRONT HALL RENO - PART 1

One of the downsides of the new house is that well the previous owners were supposed to have left the front hall wall hooks there but they took them. Since the hooks were pretty ugly in our book we did not make a big fuss about it; however this did mean we needed to buy some wall hooks and pain the front hall.  Since we have moved in we have been tossing our coats on the staircase railing.

Eames Hang It All
We decided to buy the Eames Hang It All.  I have wanted these for as long as I can remember.  We go them from Gabriel Ross as they were having a sale around Christmas at the price they could offer me was actually better then ordering it straight from Herman Miller.  We received them about a month ago and they have been sitting in a box until we could select a wall colour and paint.  PS I opened the box and yes I love them :-)

I also pre ordered 3 FRANK hooks.  These are a Kick Starter project; for those of you who are new to kick starter it basically a way for people to get funding for their ideas; I really think it's a great idea.  I will be getting a blue, green and orange FRANK.  I will hang these lower so C Monster and his friends have easy to reach hooks to place their things on.

FRANK by David Barry




No comments: