Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A GREAT WEEK

Just the other day I was asked by another stay at home mom (much newer to the gig then me; she had a 14 month old) don't you find the days long.  My immediate answer was NO, I wish I had more time.  She then asked me what do you do all day with him?

I decided it would be fun to do a blog post about just that what did we do this week...

MONDAY
Morning play date with friends at our house 
Lunch with Papa
Afternoon trip at Canadian Tire to buy ice skates


TUESDAY
Played with his toys while I unpacked 
Lunch with Papa
Decorated our gingerbread train
Played with trains; the train tracks is still out as I am writing this...




WEDNESDAY
Spent the morning at Roden Parenting Centre, since our playgroup got canceled due to the mom hosting being sick (I hate this cold that is going around plaguing our neighbourhood)
Home for lunch with Papa
Played with his toys for a bit and watched a Christmas movie

THURSDAY
Doctors in the morning C monster got his men. vaccine
Lunch at Papa work with his coworkers.  C Monster just loves going there I think it all the attention he gets.
Afternoon out at the Movies.  We saw Happy Feet 2 in 3D.

FRIDAY
Morning play date with friends at our house
Pizza Pizza Lunch with friends
Afternoon library trip
Bough a Christmas gift for the cat, was C monster idea
Afternoon snack at Lazy Daisy Cafe
Wrapped papa's present
Then home to make supper

AND THE WEEK IS MAGICALLY OVER



No comments: