Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Toddler music classes

Next month we will be starting music classes. I am really looking forward as the classes are though by a good friend Eva that lives close by to us. Since Christophe is already used to her I think he will have loads of fun.

Eva has recently started a new home business called "Music for life". I think the classes are going to be great, if you live in the east end of Toronto - Riverdale, Little India, Upper Beach Area you should check out her website. Eva is one of those people that when you meet for the first time you are like this is someone you want to get to know, she is very relaxed and well balance and has this amazing never ending love for her daughter.

2 comments:

Shanilie said...

What a great idea. I want to start Jacob in some sort of music lessons soon. I will have to see what is available in the community. I can imagine she will have a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Ok you've sold me. I've registered for that class. Thanks for the awesome tip.