Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Christophe's Third Birthday

It's taken me a month to process the photo's, but C's Third Birthday was a good day:

He enjoyed himself, and his three guests (we decided to try the 'one guest per year' approach). There were chocolate cupcakes and lots of fun. Pierrette had been talking about spreading the gift-opening out, one per day, to encourage him to enjoy the gifts individually. It sounded like a good idea, but I can't report on how it worked, because somewhere along the way she caved and he got to open them all.

Three years already. Hard to believe. C is now 40 lbs and I forget the height; I think Pierrette said 97th percentile on both weight and height on his last doctor's visit. We're trying to decide how to incorporate bicycling into the summer, and at 40lbs, C is leaving the weight class of many rear seats (although some go up to almost 50lbs). I'll let you know what we end up doing.

No comments: