Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A mommy to be diary - 8 weeks 4 days

Geoff says I should contribute to the blog. Since I guess the Wiseman Conspiracy is inside me that probably makes sense. Everyone keeps on asking me how I am doing. Overall pretty good if you dont count the constant tiredness, feeling ill if you put any pressure near my stomach, a sudden new love for lemonade ( I hated lemonade most of my life), thinking everything including the dish towel smells funny and I wont even go into the strange things my body is doing. Now that I am done ranting I am excited about going to Tara's next weekend she has been stock pilling everything and anything to do with kids that hers have outgrown so I will be sorting and choosing some items for my alien ( that is the nickname I gave baby).

No comments: